Sunday, March 06, 2011

Even More Holiday Cards

Since I spent the entire day yesterday up at the Mesa Convention....I thought I would share with you today some additional Holiday cards I received this past Christmas with you. (honestly....I just couldn't drag my happy rear end out of bed at 4:30 this morning to post on my blog - TRUTH BE TOLD-I knew I would PLAY too hard and not have the energy and I worked in advance to pre-record this post) Let's get posting..... Here are three more holiday cards that I received this past December......
First up is a fabulous card I received from my good friend Sandra. I just love how she used the swirl background stamp to create a snowlike image an then tore her paper to take on a snow image and then stamped three different trees in green.......LOVE THIS CARD!
Next up is my holiday card from my BFF. She told me long ago this is her favorite stamp set and without a doubt....I have to agree. LOVE the holiday feel this non-holiday stamp gives to this sweet sweet card.
And last (but not least) is a beautiful card from my friend Kris. HOW LOVELY is this card! Love how beautiful this card turned out and without a doubt.....Kris does some pretty amazing work. THANKS Kris! As I recover from the Mesa Convention today, I'm hoping to gather up all my fabulous finds from the convention and share those with you later in the week. Hope you enjoy your Sunday and I'm planning to spend some time in my studio doing some serious creating. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment