Friday, March 04, 2011

BLIZZARSD 2011

Happy Friday Friends - and let me start out by saying.....If you are from the midwest or east coast.......I truly appreciate how much snow you'all have gotten this winter. HOWEVER.....Here in Arizona - we DON'T DO SNOW WELL and when it does snow......we are like in Heaven with it (NOT THE CASE in the midwest or east coast). We rather enjoy it....because....we know that the weather is going to heat up and ALL the snow that we got.....will have melted before the end of the day. Here's Arizona's version of "THE BLIZZARD of 2011"........ Here's my view on Sunday morning (about 6am) from my front door. Our newspaper which was COMPLETELY COVERED with SNOW!
Here is what I saw when I looked out my patio window to my back yard. Check out what my pool looked like.....(and just a side note - normally the view in the background would be showing the beautiful mountains at our back door)
Here's my hot tub - which was COMPLETELY covered with snow. (When I woke up on Sunday morning my bedroom window gives me a view of my hot tub and all I could think of when I looked out the window at 6am was........Is our hot tub cover white?....It's suppose to be blue!)
Here's my poor poor palm tree with ALL the branches completely weighed down with SNOW!
Here's a shot of our street. When Jack woke up I told him that the snowplows had already been our street (JUST JOKING). But....seriously our neighbors called us and asked if Jack was coming over to snow blow their driveway.....(YES.....just another joke).
Thought this was simply one of the most beautiful views I witnessed on Sunday. The weight of the snow was unbelieveable.......but this lovely little tree was able to handle the weight of Sunday's snow.
Now....check out what our little bird friends were dealing with on Sunday morning......
And here's a better view of my half missing mountains.....
Yet another view of my very very sad palm tree. Just hoping that our terrible winter here in SaddleBrooke hasn't killed off our plants and our Palm Trees too.
Thanks for letting me share the BLIZZARD of 2011 - Arizona Style with you. I know that my Wisconsin family and friends are ROLLING their eyes big time....but hopefully can appreciate that Arizona isn't suppose to get snow like this and can totally understand our EXCITEMENT with all this fluffy white stuff.
I'm hoping to share with you tomorrow some amazing cards I've received....Hope you can stop back and take a peak. Until Saturday - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment