Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SW Stampers Cards

Happy Wednesday Blogger/Stamper Friends and thanks for stopping by my blog. Today I'll be sharing two of my January swap cards from my fellow SW Stamper Friends. Let's get started. Here are two cards I swapped with my fellow demonstrators friends.
This first card was made by Amanda Harbison. She did an amazing job with her color selection and check out this close-up of the textured Big Shot plate she used on the Crumb Cake Card Stock.......
Amanda's card is full of texture and delivers a fun birthday greeting for any age.
This next card was done by Cathy Gray......talk about an amazing discovery....Cathy colored in the bumble bees with Marina Mist ink.....and that instantly changed the look of this DSP by SU. Love how Cathy flipped over a tiny edge of her DSP and stamped a bee under the paper to reveal a little surprise in the upper right hand corner. FABULOUS JOB Cathy. LOVE IT!
Here's a close-up of the bumble bees all colored in with her Marina Mist ink. This was totally one of those "WOW" cards that I received in January.
Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow when I'll be sharing more of my SW Stamper cards from January with you. Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: