Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pink and White....

Today I want to share a couple YUMMY treat holders I made using the SU BigZ Box #2 die. I saw the idea on Angie's blog Chick'nScratch http://www.mychicnscratch.com/ on her January 15, 2011 post. Let's get started: This first box creation is filled with hersey nuggets. I used SU Melon Mambo cardstock and adhered two BigZ Box #2 together. I cut off two flaps of the die and assembled the boxes and then joined them together back-to-back. This treat holder box holds several hersey nuggets and my hopes are to go back and wrap each of the nuggests with the same DSP I used to decorate the outside of my holder.
The next card box I created was using the exact same box and DSP as I used for the first treat holder....but just mixed it up a little and created it to be a 3x3 note card holder. I added several little owl note cards inside the box (see the link I provide below for Mary Fish who created these adorable 3x3 cards) and blinged the holder up a little by adding a SU library clip to the front of the holder.
Here's a close-up of the sweet little message I added to the front of my holder and by using a SU mini library clip I was able to just clip the "a little treat for someone so sweet" message to the holder with just the library clip.
This final picture is a close-up of the little 3x3 owl note cards that I tucked into my treat holder. This idea came from my stampin buddie Mary Fish http://www.stampinpretty.com/ Mary is a SU demonstrator and does some AMAZING work. She use to live only a couple blocks away from me when I lived in Madison, Wisconsin......and I only got an opportunity to connect with her when we both moved out to the Tucson Arizona area. If you get some free time-go check out Mary's blog.....she's so talented and has SO MUCH to share with the paper crafting world.
I have plenty more creations to share with you........so please stop back to see what I've created. Until tomorrow........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment