Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Valentine's Greetings

Happy Saturday Blogger Friends! Hope your enjoying your Saturday and we are just counting down the days till Valentine's Day......we have two more days to go and both of those days I will be sharing yet more card creations with you. Let's get started. This picture includes one of the cards I posted yesterday....but two new card creations.
This card was made by one of my SW Stamper Demo Friend. It was given to me at our card swap last year and I'm just getting around to posting it this year. She used all SU product and the card is absolutely DARLING!
This card is yet another card given to me by one of my fellow SW Stamper Demo friends. I LOVE how elegant this card turned out. The presentation of this card is crisp and clean and even though the message of "Love" appears small......It speaks loud and clear to me. This card is also made using all SU product.
Hope you can return tomorrow for my Sunday reveal of Valentine's Day cards.....so until Sunday....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: