Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mesa Convention Cards

Hi Blogger Friends and thanks for stopping back to visit me at my blog. Today I want to share a couple samples that I made at last years Mesa Convention. Here's the samples I did at the Make N Takes throughout the convention center.
This first sample I can't honestly say I remember what vendor we had visited. I remember this card was multiple layers of stamping and the actual card came together SO FAST - I was amazed at how easy it was to put together.
This next sample was an amazing tag I made using MULTIPLE layers and lots of distressing. The coolest technique I used on this card was the Brayer......fabulous results.
Here's a close-up of that tag. It turned out so beautiful that I have it hanging in my studio along with the many other treasures that make it to the upper studio cabinet.
Thanks for stopping by today and would love to see you back here tomorrow so I can share more of my creations with you. Until Wednesday.........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment