Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm Coming Back........

Hi Blogger Friends! MANY THANKS to those of you who have contacted me and inquired what was going on with my blog. I'm so touched that I have connected to SO MANY of you - I had NO IDEA that so many of you were out there looking. THANK YOU! I have had SEVERAL ISSUES come up in the last month.....Some of thoe issues were caused by me getting ill and some were caused by individuals who are mean-spirited and unhappy and yet other issues were down right a SURPRISE! For today......I'm getting my ducks back in a row and moving forward. Things will never be the same......but often times when we have an opportunity to reflect.......we realize....Change is a "Good Thing". So today I will be sharing some Valentine's creations with you. I have to say Valentine's Day is one holiday I find GREAT JOY in.....probably because it's the day my grandson was born and also.........because it's meant for those in LOVE. And seriously......You don't get any more in LOVE than Jack and Kadie. Hope your Valentine's Day is extra special this year and brings you all the JOY you deserve to have. These are cards that I creations last year....I used some lots of retired SU DSP and dreamy stamps to create these two Valentine Day cards.
I used my SU heart punch to punch out a heart and then insert another heart behind it to make it pop. LOVE LOVE LOVE the lacey border punch that I used to create a ribbon look running through the center of my card. And one of my all time favorite ribbons is the SU dotted melon mambo.
This sweet little number is using the SU scallop envelope Bigz die.......and I tucked a sweet little "Love you much" note inside the envelope on the front of the card. I'll be back tomorrow to continue my count down to Valentine's Day.....I have several more cards to share with you - Hope you can come back to visit. Until tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment