Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year.......Part ONE

Happy New Year! Can you even believe that it's 2011? I CAN'T! What I want to do today (and continue on through tomorrow) is reflect back on my favorite post for 2010. I went back and looked over 2010 and picked out my favorite cards for each month. Sit back........enjoy the trip down memory lane.......and maybe you'll see something you would like to CASE! January 29, 2010.........Here's my version of a favorite Valentine's Day card I made. February 2010.........This has to be one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE cards to make. You can make stacks of these cards and hold off adding the sentiment - until you need to send a card out and your set.
March 19, 2010........These are birthday cards I used for my little ones birthdays. Love what you can create with a SU Scallop Punch.
April 30, 2010.........I love using this card for friends who have the addition of a new baby girl to their family. LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turns out.
May 2, 2010.........Here's an ALL TIME FAVORITE-go to birthday card. I use this style often for the men on my birthday card list.
June 5, 2010.........Made this card with my BFF at the Tucson Convention.....and....It just reminds me of how much FUN I have with her.Thanks for sharing a part of your New Year's Day with me..........I'll be finishing up with my favorite cards for 2010 tomorrow.......Hope you can come back and see what I've pulled out to post. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful projects! Looks like you had a very crafty year :)

    ReplyDelete