Thursday, December 02, 2010

This is Where I'm Heading

Today I will be heading back to Madison Wisconsin to spend two weeks with my grandkids. I wasn't able to spend Christmas last year with my girls.....so.....Jack said to me.....Book the flight and GO.........SO....TODAY I LEAVE. These pictures are of my grandkids in September (when we were back visiting). I took the kids to Little America and spent the day riding Roller Coasters......Screaming Eagles........Ferris Wheels and Go Karts.
You can tell by the looks on their faces that they had a BLAST and enjoyed every single minute of our day at the Park.
I can't even begin to tell you how many times they road the Roller Coaster......Don't they look like they are having SO MUCH FUN!
Here's Steven (left) with his Big Brother Jared (right) enjoying one more pass on the Roller Coaster. They got lucky and had the best operator for this Roller Coaster and he let them ride two or three more passes than the normal ride........they kept giving the operator the HIGH FIVE for not making them get off......
And here is where Jared talked Steven into raising his arms over his head to get the true experience of the Roller Coaster ride. THIS IS THE VERY REASON I AM AIRBORNE RIGHT NOW TO THEIR HOUSE.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow as I have several post ready to be posted while I'm away. Thanks for stopping by today and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment