Friday, December 03, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessing Box

Happy Friday to you - I made it to Wisconsin last night and I'm spending the morning with my three grandkids in DeForest....getting them off to school. Mom left early this morning and left me in charge of getting all three kids out the door and to the bus stop (before the bus arrives). This is totally what being a grandma is all about......LOVE IT! SO....going to share a quick post this morning of the finished blessing boxes that I gave to my SaddleBrooke friends last Thursday.........here is the Turkey that I made to go into each of the boxes..... The Turkey was adhered to the base of a pencil to add that little something something to my Thanksgiving Blessing Boxes.
Here's a couple pictures of what the blessing boxes looked like when they were all stuffed and ready to be hung from the mailboxes of my Saddebrooke Friends.
Hope you enjoyed my Blessing Boxes....they were really fun to make and everyone who received one was really thrilled to have seen this on their Saddlebrooke mailing tube on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
Have a million errands to finish running today............tomorrow we are all getting together and building our gingerbread houses..........Five Kids..........Three Parents and a NaNa......should result in a SUPER GOOD TIME! Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed the Thanksgiving Blessing Box. YOU are the blessing!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete