Saturday, December 04, 2010

Special Tree From Debbie

Happy Saturday to you.....Today we have scheduled the Annual Gingerbread Houses at the Sewell Household. We have four gingerbread houses and so many yummy treats to decorate our houses with. It promises to be a yummy day for all. I would like to share a quick post that my friend Debbie Hill made for me. I just about FLIPPED OUT when she rang my door bell Tuesday afternoon and handed me this super cute Santa Hersehey Nugget holder. The Santa tag is SO SUPER CUTE......the white (Fur) that is on the top of Santa's hat.....Is 3D and Santa's belt is full of Glitter. I just fell in love with the Santa tag and then really squealed when I saw what the packaging was........
Debbie stacked 8-Hershey Nuggets together (only after wrapping each nugget with some adorable holiday paper) and slide them into this fabulous package.
Here's another view of the nuggets all stacked up and just waiting for me to dig into them (which of course I won't be doing..........I will be adding them to the top of my studio cabinet......along with the other treats that many of my friends have made for me).
And one final look at the nuggets all stacked up and decorated with the FUN Holiday paper that Debbie picked out.
Many THANKS go out to my SUPER TALENTED Stampin Friend Debbie. For someone who has just begun stampin.....she has found her place in the SaddleBrooke Stampers group. I would say that Debbie is one talented Stamper.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow....I have more Kards by Kadie creations to share with you.....Until tomorrow.....Keep living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute! What a nice neighborhood you are in. Can't wait to see the houses!

    ReplyDelete