Monday, December 27, 2010

Retreat Bookmarks

Happy Monday..........Hope everyone had a great Christmas weekend.....and your preparing for a fabulous upcoming New Year weekend. I had some bookmarks for the ladies who attended the Wisconsin retreat a couple weeks ago - but didn't have an opportunity to hand these out.......so........I asked my daughter to hold on to them and pass them out at our next retreat. Check these out....... I made these with the SU bookmark die and cut them out on the fold and not making the cut on the fold. This created a longer and double sided bookmark. The idea is to have the bookmark slip over the page to mark it......and........
I added magnetics to the scallop section and that allows you to slide the bookmark over the page you want to mark and then the magnetic secures your page.
Here's a picture and a close-up of the magnetics I secured on each end of the bookmark.
I made one bookmark for each of my daughters and one for each of the grandkids. All the grandkids are starting to read and they were thrilled to receive a bookmark of their own.
Thanks for stopping by to visit me at my blog today.........I will be posting some of the treats I made for my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends for Christmas........Until tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great! Glad you had a good holiday too! The reindeer box is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete