Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift from Linda

Happy Friday Stamper Friends! I'm SO looking forward to the weekend and spending some time with my honey.........I've been gone for the last two weeks and really have missed my time with Jack. Hope you have some FUN things planned for your weekend. Today I want to share a gift I received from one of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.....Linda. She dropped off at my mailbox this fun little paper cone - which honestly made me squeal with happiness.......
Here's a pretty blurried picture of the inside of the treat holder......she filled it full with some yummy candy (kit kat bar and jelly-beans).
And one last shot of the treat holder.........I was so happy to have received this gift from Linda. She does some amazing work and all her creations are done to perfection and I was honored to have received this gift from her.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow......I'm going to share some gifts that my Wisconsin scrapbooking friends made for me at our retreat last weekend. Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment