Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gift from Kaila

It's Sunday and hope your weekend has been jammed pack-filled with FUN. Today, I'm going to share with you a gift that my scrapbooking friend Kaila made for me at our retreat last weekend. Check this out...........Can you even guess what these are?????? Kaila took a single sheet of glue dots and made HAND-MADE embellishments for each of the glue dots on the single sheet.......can you stand it. I think this is one of the most BRILLIANT gifts I have ever received. Talk about amazing.........
This is what Kaila presented to all 15 of us at the retreat last weekend. A dozen embellishment circles that are all ready to be placed on a card or scrapbook page. I am talking......LOTS OF WORK on this project. She hand stamped........punched and assemblied each of these circles. WOW..........
Here's a close up of some of my favorite pieces........
And here is what the back side of the embellishment sheets looks like. They are ready to be peeled off the plastic sheet and can be stuck directly to my project
And here is one last final look at Kaila's creations.
I am SO BLESSED to be surrounded by such talent as these dozen scrapbooking ladies tht I spent last weekend with......their work is so detailed and so professional........I only wish my scrapbooking pages and cards looked as good as what they do.......YOU ALL ROCK!
So tomorrow I'll share a few more things that I received from last weekends scrapbooking retreat.........So ........ hope you can return back here tomorrow and be WOW'ed. Until Monday morning........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment