Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Getting Ready to Leave

Happy Wednesday to you! As I prepare to leave tomorrow, I realized that I had not shared a little "SOMETHING SOMETHING" that one of my SaddleBrooke Stamping Friends dropped off to me last week. I found this hanging on my mailbox tube from Linda Triboult. Linda had made this especially for me........for going with her down to Fairwind Community (a retirement community we go do volunteer work at every 6-weeks).
Linda and I headed down there a week ago to make cards with the residents and even though there were only a couple ladies that showed up.......we had a fabulous time!
Here's a peek at the inside of my treat cone........Linda must know that one of my favorite candies is jelly beans! YUMMY YUM YUM!
I found a special place in my studio to hang this pumpkin cone.......and every time I sit down at my studio desk....there it is.......hanging on the drawer pull to remind me of my special stamping friend. THANKS Linda for thinking of me......I was really touched by your kindness.
I'll be heading out early tomorrow morning to go back to Wisconsin to visit my family. I have several posts lined up and will be sharing some of the things I'm doing back there also. Hope to check back in with you when I arrive in Madison.......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cone. Love that color.
    Wishing you a safe and happy trip. There's nothing like a visit home.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete