Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas 2010

As promised..........here is what the Fisher-Labadie household looks like this time of year. LOVE LOVE LOVE how we have the tree set-up this year. We put it closer to the front door - and that allows it to been seen from the front of the house.....and.....all I need to do is turn around when I'm in my studio......and I can see it. LOVE IT!
Here's our tree and many of the decorations we have displayed. This is what it looks like when you walk in the front door.
The loveseat table that has many of the kids treasures displayed on and around it.
And this who idea came from Jack......he thought I should hang all the grandkids stockings across this area - which honestly was a FABULOUS idea. We have one stocking for each of the grandkids hung from a hook - that will stay there till next year and I'll be able to repeat this whole look next year without having to hammer more holes.
Thanks for letting me share a bit of Christmas Arizona style with you. Hope to be back to posting some of my card creations with you soon. Tomorrow I want to share with you some of the Christmas cards I've been receiving from my stamping friends.
Until tomorrow.......KEEP LIVING YOUR DREAM!

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so festive! Your tree is beautiful! I put up a few decorations but not like I usually do, my 18 month old grandson has broken about every ornament in his reach. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete