Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and I have PLENTY to be thankful for. I wanted to post pictures of each of the special people in my life that I am thankful for - but - besides from having technical difficulties with downloading the pics - I also realized that this post would be TOO LONG and that I was going to narrow it down to just ONE PICTURE and just fill in the rest from there. SO.......Let's get started:

Jack.......The one person who COMPLETES ME! I am without a doubt thankful that Jack came into my life and honestly.................I am a BASKETFUL OF CRAZY OVER THIS MAN !

My parents......although deceased, they provided me with a solid foundation and buckets of love.

My Children.........Michael, Cheryl and Jenni..........and also.......their spouses.............

My Grandkids.......(All TEN of them).......Zach, Madelyn, Jared, Hailey, Brooke, Steven, Bodie, Levi, Dalilah and Zev.

My BFF!

My Friends and Co-Workers from Madison.

The MANY MANY new friends I've made in SaddleBrooke.

The talented and creative ladies in my Stamping Group.

The fabulous Golfing friends who I golf with on Monday mornings.

My Medical Professional Team.

And.......last but not least......my two fabulous new neighbors in SaddleBrooke.

I give THANKS to all these special people in my life!

May you take time out of your busy schedule today to give THANKS to all the special people in your life that complete you. Happy Thanksgiving to you.....and......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment