Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bonnett from Gail

I was going through some of the many gifts that have been made for me....and I came across this darling hat that my Stamping Buddie Gail made for me. I have it proudly displayed in my corner cabinet of my studio......I LOVE IT..... Here's a close-up of the flower and ribbon that wrap around this charming little number.
Not sure how Gail knew that my two favorite colors are PINK and Orange - but the color combinaton for this hat is PERFECT!
And it's the gift that keeps on giving........When you pull off the top of the hat......You will find a small container with hersey kisses tucked inside.....SCORE!
Many THANKS Gail for this adorable little hat - I treasure it and our friendship. Thanks for stopping by today and remember......Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment