Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Black Magic Card

Yesterday I shared with you a charming hat that my friend Gail made for me......and....Today, I want to share a technique card that Gail made for me. It's the Black Magic card technique. Gails card turned out so great......I can tell that she put LOTS of time and energy into this card. She said it was easy to make - but........I still had to have her show me how to do this technique.
She also used the CuddleBug to emboss the pink background paper.....SO LOVELY!
And a couple close-up pictures of the Black Magic technique..........
Gail completely made it look easy and am hoping that sometime this fall she will be open to coming back over to my studio and giving me a refresher course on how to do this again.
Thanks for stopping by and as we begin to count down to Thanksgiving (only 1-week away) remember to Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment