Thursday, October 21, 2010

3x3 Purse Note Holder

I'm hoping that you haven't gotten SICK of all my 3D projects. I have yet another project that I've completed. I promise myself every year that this is going to be the year that I'm ready for the upcoming holidays. I do believe....this is my year. I made this adorable purse that holds 3"x3" note cards. I don't know what I had more fun making....the purse or the prima flower for the front of the purse. TOO STINKIN CUTE!
Here's what the purse along with the four notecards looks like. I just can't help but believe that it will make the cutest gift for one of my friends up here in SaddleBrooke.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll have more Kards by Kadie creations to share with you tomorrow. Until Friday morning.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment