Thursday, August 12, 2010

Teddy Bear Card

Today I will be sharing a card that I made some time ago - and actually designed it to be a card to give to my grandkids, but realized that the teddy bear makes a great baby card. As you can see - the bear is made from several SU punches and it's mounted on a 1-1/2" circle and SU Scallop Circle. I added a piece of DSP and some ribbon........punched a scallop edge border and called it a day.
Here's a close up of the bear - think it turned out so stinkin cute. I also added some crystal effects to the ears and nose and that gave the bear just the right amount of WOW.
Hope you can visit over the weekend......I will be sharing the Tucson convention gifts that I made for my three convention traveling friends - when we went to the Tucson convention at the beginning of the year.
See you tomorrow and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment