Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SU Color Collection Sampler

I created this SU Color Collection Sampler to help me keep track of the new SU colors.....check it out: I created the cover to model both the Inventory book and punch template ring that I created.
I printed out a page for each collection and I then punched a square of each color out and glued it to each section.
Here is what all four collections look like.....
And a tight and close-up look of what the punched out cardstock looks like.
I have made two of these sampler rings to keep in my travel bag and one is sitting on my studio desk to help me quickly know which color and collection my card stock is located.
I love creating new projects and the more organized I am the faster I can get the projects out of my head.......off the ground.....and finished. All these samplers help me do just that.
Thanks for stopping by today - hope you can stop back tomorrow for two other creations I came up with and completed in July. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment