Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Small Stationary Holder

Today I will share with you some really fabulous Stationary holders that I've made for my friends. These great stationary holders keep 6-note cards inside and the closure is a flip down clip that secures the stationary holder closed.
Here I've taken the note cards out of the stationary box to show you how much fun is wrapped up inside these stationary boxes.
And here I'm spotlighting just the Pumpkin Pie Stationary Holders and showing all six note cards.
Hope you enjoyed this fun Stationary Holder that I made - I've shared this project with several of my SaddleBrooke stamping ladies for their birthday.
Stop back tomorrow and I'll share more Kards by Kadie creations........Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! I am always amazed at what you can create! And now, you have a friend in AZ that is equally as talented...yeah for you!!

    ReplyDelete