Monday, August 09, 2010

Scrapbooking Weekend Gifts

Happy Monday to you........Today I want to share the gifts I made Nancy for our July Phoenix Scrapbooking Retreat. A little history about retreats I've planned in the past - I always take charge of bringing gifts for all the ladies. Nancy and my retreat was not going to be any different. First up I made Nancy a ribbon book mark. I started with a 15" piece of Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grossgrain Ribbon and cut a large flower from my Cricut Machine. I then layered scallop circles and stamped flowers which were cut out to the top and added a chocolate chip daisy brad to secure the entire package together. At the end of the ribbon I added a metal feligree and knotted the end to secure that to the ribbon.
To dress up the bottle of water I added a cute little hanger and added a scallop circle with a great little stamped flower in the center.
The main gift I made for Nancy is a chocolate chip purse that has a fun little handle and had four scallop circle cards with matching envelopes.
And my final gift was a post-it-note clip board. I covered chip board pieces with chocolate chip DSP and then added a bull clip which I covered with the same DSP and added ribbon to dress it all up. I just couldn't resist adding this FUN note to Nancy on the front of her post-it-note holder.
Nancy just LOVED all her gifts and I had a LOT of fun making these gifts for her.
Hope your week is starting out with a fabulous KICK and you can join me tomorrow for more creations that I've done in July. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment