Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Punch Template Ring

Today I want to share with you a fabulous tool I made to help me determining what punch I want to use for my projects. Here is what the end results of my hard work looks like. I took every single punch I owned and spent time punching out that punch on to a black piece of card stock and then labeling each of the pieces of card stock with the punch and SU name of each of those punches.
I also divided my punches up into sections - which makes it easier for me when I'm working on a project to go directly to that type of punch.
Here's a sample of what the pages look like when I open the booklet up.
I can then lay the template over the stamped out image I want to use and this will help me determine if the punch is appropriate or not for my project.
And here is yet another punch laying over one of the images in our SU catalog........What a fabulous idea this was. Only wish it was my idea...but....NOT. It's one of those ideas that someone - somewhere came up with it - and we are all greatful for that persons brilliant idea.
Stop back tomorrow and I have one last sampler I made.....and that is a new SU Color Collection Sampler.......It will surely be worth your stopping back. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment