Thursday, August 05, 2010

Mouse Pad from Grandkids

Happy Thursday........I know I said I was done showing off birthday cards to you - but the one last birthday post I have is this fabulous gift my oldest daughter Cheryl made for me.....It's a mouse pad for the computer in my studio.....but....It's not just your average - run of the mill mouse pad.....LOOK! My daughter had decorated it with pictures of each of her three kids and made it an extra special mouse pad for me.......
Here's a shot of all three grandkids decorating this mouse pad........
And one of Steven Sewell....the youngest who is FIVE....
Hailey who is SEVEN and my daughters only girl.
And my oldest grandson Jared who is ELEVEN years old....... I have this mouse pad proudly displayed on my studio counter and smile each and every time I use it. It was the PERFECT gift for me. And the fact that my daughter made it.......made it even more special. Thank You Cheryl for such an extra special birthday gift......I LOVE IT!
Now we resume our regularly scheduled blog posting....so...please stay tuned tomorrow when I'll kick off the weekend with some fabulous creations I've been working on. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment