Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Family and Friends Cards

What a busy year this was for my birthday. The next three cards I received were from our dear dear friend Lois in Indiana (Think of you often Lois and hope you are doing well)......My son Michael and grandkids Zach and Madelyn sent me the Sprinkles in the mouth card......and the wise owl card is from Jack's nephew Jerry and MaryAnn (LOVE the card). This card is a special card from my daughter Jenni and hubby Michael. What a beautiful card and heartfelt nessage......LOVE IT Jenni!
My two favorite neighbors Jack and Ginny gave me this very funny card the Friday night before my birthday. They also gave me this amazing "Bear Butt" cover for my Putter. TOO FUN!
And without a doubt Nancy gave me this truly funny funny card along with a gift certificate for Golder Ranch Nails to have a manicure and pedicure on her..........OOOOLAAAAAA LAAAA Nancy - loved it and thought of you while I had it done.
And last but not least, our good friend Dick down in Texas sent this very cute talking - singing card to me......to funny. Dick always seems to send me something that totally makes me smile - You didn't fail me this year Dick....LOVED MY CARD.
Many THANKS to all my friends who remembered my birthday - I am honored to have each of you in my life. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment