Saturday, August 14, 2010

Convention Gifts Part One

Happy Saturday to you - Hope you are enjoying your weekend - and you have scheduled LOTS of time to do some serious scrappin........I know I'm going to be trying to fit some time in my studio today. Today I'm going to be sharing three of the four gifts I gave to the gals who went with me to the convention.........So let's get started...... This is a close up of the scallop piece I put on the front of the water bottle flaps......
And here is what the water bottle flap ended up looking like.
I made each of the gals a bag of chocolate treats....and here is the embellishment I added to the bag topper....
I tucked just the right amount of chocolate for each of us to keep our strength up - while we traveled around the convention center and checked out all the latest and greatest things we just had to have........
And the last share today is the post-it-note purse ring that I made for each of the ladies. It is designed to clip into the side of your purse - so you always have a piece of paper to take a quick note.
The convention was FUN......The ideas were just pouring out from the booths....and the Company I kept that day was FABULOUS. So lucky to be part of these three ladies world. Thanks for letting me join you.
Stop back tomorrow and I'll share the final gift that I made my convention goers.......Until then....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment