Saturday, July 31, 2010

Special Delivery from Steven

When my daughter called me to tell me a birthday package was coming from the kids - she alerted me to the fact that Steven (my youngest grandson who is five) had included several envelopes for me in the package that was going out. She said he was working hard to get all his envelopes to his mom before the package was sealed up..........here is what he sent to me for my birthday......... There were four different envelopes which each had one small drawing in each - and each one was representing me and Steven and we were celebrating my 4th of July birthday.
Without a doubt, all four of these have gone into a very special place which is reserved for Steven's fabulous artwork - and the fact that he included envelopes for each of the pictures only make it even more special.
Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair-do and the belly button?
And each and every picture has his signature on it.......which is spelled out S*T*E*V*E*N period. LOVE IT!
This is without a doubt one of the best birthday gifts I could have received. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE being a grandma!
I'll be back tomorrow to share a fabulous birthday card that my oldest daughter Cheryl made for me.......I was totally impressed. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment