Thursday, July 01, 2010

Blue Moon Scrapbooking Field Trip

Today I want to Kick Off July with you and share a fabulous field trip that three of my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends (Jan, Berta and Opal) and I took down to the Blue Moon Scrapbooking warehouse in May. OH MY GOSH......Can you say.......Someone grab the oxygen and crash cart (wait....never mind.....I kind of like where I landed)..........I think I just landed in Scrapbooking HEAVEN. ......And.....here is what I ended up walking out of BlueMoon Scrapbooking with..... I just jumped in with both feet when I approached their paper section. I bought these fabulous 6x6 paper packs from Basic Gray. I had to have the Green at Heart Paper Pad, Sugar Rush Paper Pack, Offbeat and Kioshi Paper Pad......
I then turned the corner and there with a beam of light......and coming down upon it was Cosmo Cricket product line.......(Administer Oxygen now otherwise I'm heading to the light......) I held myself back (probably because I was feeling weak in the knees) and only went in on three of their 6x6 paper paks.......Earth Love, the Boyfriend and Jolly by Golly.......
And what would a shopping trip be without Sassafras Wee Bundles. I snagged up Nerdy Bird and Apple Jack (two of my all time favorites from Sassafras)......
So thus ends day one of my trip to Blue Moon Scrapbooking.....Not to worry....I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the rest of my paper pack finds and a few hot little items I just couldn't leave the store without.
Until tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment