Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthday Card from Doll Baby

When I received this card in the mail from my daughter, I just had to call her to find out who addressed this envelope. I knew the hand writing on the return address was her hand writing, but who did the address? She told me it was written by my 6-year old granddaughter Brooke. NO WAY........she did an amazing job - how creative and fun is this? She even GLAMMED up the back of the envelope - In true Artist Fashion.
Brooke knows that my favorite color is Pink and when you add a splash of Orange.....I'm totally in HEAVEN.
And here is what she did to the inside of my birthday card - Don't you just love the fact that this little 6-year old person is doing cursive.....seriously.......I didn't start doing cursive till the 4th or 5th grade. Kids today are FAR MORE ADVANCED than I ever was.
Just could resist showing you a close-up of her special birthday wish to me. I melted when I saw how extra special love and care she put into signing my birthday card. I LOVE IT DOLL BABY!
I am truly blessed to have four wonderful grandchildren who know exactly what it takes to give me the PERFECT birthday gift. Thank you Kids for sending me such special birthday greetings.
Hope you can visit tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment