Saturday, June 26, 2010

Triple Tag Thank You Card

Happy Saturday to you - Hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend and have lots of fun things planned for today. Today, I want to share one of my GO TO cards that I use when I'm finding it hard to create or I need a batch of cards in a quick hurry and I just don't have time to create. Meet the Triple Tag "Whatever" Card....... I say the Triple Tag Whatever Card - because you can stamp whatever you want in each of the tags and just repeat your message. I used the retired SU Thank You Tag stamp.
The card is a fold over (think they are called gate cards) that meet in the middle. I just spiced it up by adding the 3-tags to one side of the fold.
Here's my ALL TIME favorite version of this card......ssssshhhhhhh, it's not SU paper - and to be honest, I have NO IDEA who made this paper - just know that I had a batch of it from Wisconsin and thought it made this whole card SCREAM with FUN!
And here's another version - using some SU DSP and Real Red with Pumpkin Pie colors. Wouldn't this make the cutest birthday card?
And last (but by no means least)........this one makes me think of my granddaughter - who LOVES LOVES LOVES everything chocolate and pink.
Hope this card inspires you to go out and make a batch of cards and wrap them up in a FUN gift bag and give them to someone who could use a smile this weekend.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Kadie - you have changed your blog design. Love those poppies! I also love this triple tag card. Once again, another fabulous card.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete