Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Surprise From Brooke's Class

Today I'm going to share a little something that I received in the mail - and let me tell you......I was totally in TEARS by the time I finished opening and looking through this package.......... This is what I received in my mailbox.....UHM.....Can't say I know a Ms Burbanks and I somewhat proceeded with caution when I went to open the large envelope........OH MY GOSH.....was I surprised once I got the envelope opend. Here is the SWEET SWEET letter that Ms Burbank wrote me.
Just in case you still haven't figured out who Ms Burbank is.....She's my granddaughter Brooke's teacher. As I mention in my Sunday post, I mail to the kids treats for each holiday for them to pass out to their classmates and this letter was Ms Burbanks classes way of saying Thank-You for all the treats I've sent this school year.
There were 21 letters sent to me by the class (too many for me to post here all of them.......so will select a couple for you to see) and each of them were hand written by the kids - each thanking me for my treats.
Here are a couple more letters........
And three more........
Have to say that I was OVERWHELMED with happiness when I looked through all the pictures and letters that the kids made for me. I can not believe that my daughter and granddaughter didn't leak a word of this to me........I was BLOWN AWAY with the kindness of this gesture. Many Thanks to Ms Burbank and her entire class at Neitherwood Knoll Elementary School. You touched me beyond words and I will treasure each of your letters. Thank you!
Hope you can stop back tomorrow - I'll have a Kard by Kadie creation waiting for you. Keep Living Your Dream.

2 comments:

  1. Kadie... this is fabulous.... all those wonderful letters to show appreciation. Makes my heart happy. What a great way to start my Saturday.
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete