Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Udder Like My Mudder

For all those visiting my blog that own a Cricut Machine - I have to share a blog that is what I consider to be the NUMBER ONE BLOG out there for sharing Cricut design. Mary at CardzTV has a blog (http://cardztv.blogspot.com) that is so inspiring that when I saw her April 29th post - I just knew I had to copy this card....... With my Grandkids coming to visit for Mother's Day - I knew that I wanted to make each of them this card so they could give it to their mother's.......along with a fabulous gift that I will be sharing tomorrow that they made.
This ADORABLE Cow was made using the Create A Critter cartridge - which I'll tell you is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE cartridges (next to Mini Monograms)........The critter on this cartridge are just TOO STINKIN CUTE and are a joy to create.
Here's the cow's that I created for the three Mother's Day cards I need for the kids cards. Aren't they just too cute (again I ask)?
Here are the three cards that I made and have to say that one of them was for me......And it was too cute when I handed the cards out how the kids were trying to sign it without me seeing what they were doing......toooooooo cute.
So...all in all......I would say - if you haven't bought the Create A Critter cartridge - makie it one of the top cartridges you MUST HAVE.
Hope you enjoyed your visit today......I will return tomorrow to share the Mother's Day gift that I worked with the kids to make.......I am sooooo proud of them for what they made and their mom's were thrilled beyond words. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! You are so creative!! You should sign on with a company to make cards for them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete