Monday, June 21, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

Happy MONDAY..........Today, I want to share with you TWO fabulous gifts from my daughters for Mother's Day. The first was a $50 gift certificate from my daughter Jenni for Kat's Hair Design. KNOCK ME OVER.......That is my favorite place to go get my hair done (and Fara knows exactly how I like my hair done). I actually cashed in on my gift certificate this past week - and if your reading this Jenni.......My hair looks FABULOUS! The next gift I received is from my Party Lite daughter Cheryl. Check out what she gave me...... Aren't these just the cutest little rain boots you've EVER seen?
They are just big enough to place two votive candles in the top of the boot and I've got them sitting in my studio next to my TV........That way.....I can look at them each and every time I sit down at my desk.
Here's yet another view of them sitting next to my TV - have to say.....this was the BEST Mother's Day I've had in a VERY LONG TIME. Both my girls were here to celebrate with me.......and My four ADORABLE grandkids filled the day with laughter and GOOD TIMES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment