Thursday, June 17, 2010

Martha Stewart

Okay....Let me start out by saying.....If your not a Martha Stewart Fan - you are going to want to TUNE OUT FOR TODAY. Today I will be posting a product that this fabulous women has created and I've had my eye on for some time now. It's the Martha Stewart Score Board. And here it is in all it's GLORY....
Okay...........for those of you who stayed with me....guess what.....I took a drive down to Michael's and FINALLY picked up the Martha Stewart Score Board. Our Michael's here in Tucson had run out of these fabulous cardmaking tools as soon as they hit the store. They finally got a shipment of them in and I was lucky enough to be there at the same time they hit the racks. Have to say that as I was standing there and spotted them on the bottom rack......I quickly looked to both sides of me to be sure that I wasn't going to have to FIGHT another crazy cardmaking lady to the bloody end so I could have this much anticipated item. To my surprise.....I was alone........and I could CALMLY reach down to get one of the last couple Martha Stewart score boards and place it in my cart. (but believe me....I was ready to spin into gear if there were other's around me.........)
Here is a close up of the score board all packaged up.....Just love how Martha has packaged this product up and even given some samples of project that I can recreate by using my new score board.
ALL IN ALL....what a fabulous day. A FUN drive to the City.....A GREAT find at Michael's......A STOP at Starbucks for a quick espresso.......and a FABULOUS ceramic find for my studio (which I will share with you tomorrow). SO.......Until tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I have one too and LOVE IT!! They're great to make your envelopes too! I think every cardmaker/scrapbooker needs one! Congrats on your purchase! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete