Friday, June 11, 2010

Flip Flop Dress Up

Today I'm going to share with you a project I spotted on Sandy Dixon's Blog ( http://mamia-stampingsanity.blogspot.com) on her April 8th post. She made these ADORABLE Daisy Flip Flops - that when I saw them.....I immediately knew I had to make them for my daughters and granddaughters. Here are the end results of the pairs that I made my girls.....Didn't they turn out just too cute for words?
Here's a copy of all four pairs completed and waiting in the guest room for their arrival.
I had SO MUCH FUN making these for my girls - I thought - Why stop with them. SO....I went on to make two pairs for me.........I made pretty my white flip flops and my pink flip flops.
Have to say....the pink pair are my all time favorite. I love wearing them out at the pool - they add that little bit of FUN to my day.
So happy that you stopped by - going to be posting more Kards by Kadie over the rest of the weekend. Hope you can make it back tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: