Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Easter Gifts

I will be sharing with you today some Easter Treats that I received from a couple SaddleBrooke Stamper friends....... This first gift is from my good friend Kris. She gave me this fabulous creation that I am just so amazed with......talk about WOW.......Have to say that I've never seen - let alone received anything so amazing as this Honeycomb Bunny creation.
Here's a close-up look at this Bunny......Needless to say....I have it proudly displayed on my middle corner cabinet unit in my studio......Thank you Kris for thinking of me.....I LOVE IT!
And next I received this ADORABLE (and I do mean A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E) Easter Chick from my good friend Gail. Gail totally blew me away when she walked into my house holding this chick in a basket..........you could have knocked me over with a feather. I'm pretty sure that Gail's ears have healed from the scream that I made when she presented it to me (sorry Gail). I was so thrilled to have received one of Gail's creations. I too have this chicky-la-la displayed proudly in my studio corner cabinet.
Many thanks to Gail and Kris for your thoughtfulness in remembering me over the Easter Holiday's........You totally made me SMILE (big).
Hope to see you back here tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment