Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cricut Design Studio

As many of you know......My daughter's came to Arizona in May to visit me. I surprised her when she arrived with a little Present......I bought her a Gypsy and gave it to her shortly after she arrived. I bought the Gypsy the week before she arrived and have to tell you.......I would love to have one myself - but knew.....she really wanted a Gypsy and it was pretty easy to give it to her knowing that it would make her SO HAPPY.........(she squealed BIG TIME when I handed it to her). So......the next best thing I could buy for myself was......the Cricut Design Studio...... Here's the SMILING little face that greeted me as I opened the DS box (it's actually a mouse pad that came with the purchase).
I've been able to load the software directly to my laptop and I can then hook my Cricut machine directly up to my laptop. The Design Studio software will basically do the same thing that the Gypsy claims to do - just through my laptop instead of a Gypsy.
And here is the entire Design Studio package....in all it's GLORY. Needless to say.....I downloaded the software in a heart beat and immediatly began playing with my DS and Cricut......LOVE LOVE LOVE the welding feature. Will share with you some amazing creations I've created this next month.
The BAD news......I've loaded my fifty something Cricut cartridges to my daughter's Gypsy, so I can't load them ever again to another Gypsy. I do however have the cartridges in my studio and since I have the Design Studio - I'm good to go.........but the GOOD NEWS.....My daughter was THRILLED beyond words and now she can travel to her crops and weekend retreats with just the Gypsy and her Cricut machine in hand. Enjoy your new Gypsy Cheryl.......I am so pleased you like your new gift. Stop back tomorrow when I'll kick off July (and the count down to my birthday) with a boxful of things I bought at Blue Moon Scrapbooking here in Tucson. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment