Thursday, April 08, 2010

Still Smelling the COFFEE

Made it over to San Diego and guess what I'm going to be drinking LOTS of over the next couple of days......here's a clue.......Will help me keep up with the Grandkids! The Greatest Gift in Life is GRANDKIDS....and espeically when they haven't seen you for several months. They greet you with such JOY!
Thought I would post yet another coffee card today - as I think being with these kids - I'm going to be packing LOTS of espresso......They have a button that when flipped - is set to GO!
Here's a close-up of the button I created for my card. I used a circle punch - some ink and a ribbon.......This helps to create an instant button!
The only thing I changed on these two cards is the layout design. I've also made this card layout for babies and get well. Simple and quick card to creat ahead of time and leave the frame empty for whatever your needs are at that time.
Hope your having a GREAT WEEK. Spending a couple more days here in San Diego - have to say - I'm Living My Dream! See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment