Thursday, April 01, 2010

NO FOOLING.....

Not even going to try to fool you today with a CRAZY "April Fools Day" - but I will KICK OFF April with four delightful Spring Cards that will without a doubt fool you into believing that WINTER is finally over. With it being April 1st, I have to say that the worse of winter is behind us and it's time to bust out with some prety spring type colors.....so...let's GO...... Wouldn't be Spring without Pink and Pale Yellow combined to create a "Sending Happy Thoughts" card your way.
And whenver I think Spring - I am pulled to Pale Blue and a Soft Green. Add a punch of orange and it screams...."Just Saying Hello".
Two of my all time favorite color combinations Pink (for me) and Orange (for Jack). Love these two colors together. Think it makes the perfect "Friends" card.
And Spring just wouldn't be complee without some form of purple and lavender mixed together to create a fun "Have a Glorious Day" card. So....No Fooling......Spring has arrived and I look forward to sharing with you the cards I created in March.......Hope to see you back tomorrow! Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment