Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Thinking of You

Today, I'm going to share with you a HAPPY - BRIGHT Thinking of You card (even though - it won't be a HAPPY BRIGHT day with Michael leaving)........ The cards I created today are done by running colored card stock through my cuddlebug and embossing the paper. I next cut squares for the base of my card and randomly arranged the pieces together.
I used Summer Yellow, Brocade Blue and Rose Red for this first card.
And this next card I used Cameo Coral, Taken with Teal and Lavender Lace.
Here's a close-up of the 5-petal flower punch and scallop circle punch layered to create a FUN flower. I added a small circle punch to the center. These cards can be made up ahead of time and the message can be left blank until you need a quick card.
Heading off to the airport so Michael and Sullee can catch their flight back to St Louis - we have had a fabulous visit over the last five days. Hope your Saturday is going nicely for you and you can return tomorrow for yet another Kard by Kadie creation. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment