Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Yum Yum Card

Happy Tuesday to you! Today I will be sharing a bright and cheerful card that I made for a February Birthday.

I used Bright Yellow and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and added Real Red Cardstock for an accent color.

Using a retired "Tag Stamp", I stamped the Yum Yum with Tempting Turquoise and punch it out using the SU small tag punch. I then punched out the SU Tag punch in Real Red and matted the small tag piece onto that. I added some linen thread to the tag and hung it from two pieces of ribbon.

I added some stitching to my card with my white gel pen and called it a Happy Birthday Card. I'm sure that the bright colors I used on this card made my friend smile.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow for yet another card I made in February. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment