Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's for Wisconisin

Check out what I sent my daughters and grandkids in Wisconsin for Valentine's Day:

My two daughters each received a box of candy - a heart post-it-note and a darling bookmark. I also made about 8-of these for my SaddleBrooke Stamping Buddies and a couple neighbors.

The grandkids each received a box of candy - a heart post-it-note (sorry Jared you didn't like the idea of putting your heart on your backpack!) and I made them a pull up box for their Smarties. I also made each of them individual treats of peppermint patties for their classmates, which they handed on Friday. (Sorry no photo on that - I mailed those out to the Grandkids and forgot to take a picture of all of them - I only made 98 of those for my grandkids classmates)

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS Valentine's Day - Jack and I went out to dinner with my BFF and her husband.....What a FABULOUS TIME we had! Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I'll be sharing the end results of what Hector did in my studio to solve my punch storage situation. Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment