Saturday, February 20, 2010

Portfolio - Jan's Birthday

Today I want to share with you a FUN portfolio that I created (and actually gave to my BFF Jan for her birthday):
This portfolio has a loop closure on the front to keep it closed - and when you open the portfolio it reveals a notepad on the left side and a pocket on the right that holds 4-matching cards and envelopes.
Here's a close-up of the inside of the portfolio:
I made one of these for my BFF Jan for her birthday and added a loop to the inside spine where I slipped a small pen. These are super easy to make and often times when I make one - I'll create a couple so I have them on hand for a quick gift.
Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will share with you another creation I taught at a Madison convention - and it's using a cleaned out Ice Cream Container. Until tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment