Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gift For Jack

Going to share with you today a gift I made for Jack. As many of you know - Jack is the LOVE of my life! He is kindest and most giving person I've ever known. He gives without purpose and often times so silently that your BLOWN AWAY with SURPRISE. He's also the kind of guy that would prefer giving then receiving. SO........What do you give the man that has everything? Well - here's a little something that I made for him........... It's a box which has a pull out chip board scrapbook inside: The scrapbook accordian pulls out and I constructed pockets at the bottom of each of the panels - so you can slip photo's (or journaling) into each of the pockets and everything stays nicely tucked inside the accordian folder.
Here's a view of the reverse side:
I filled Jack's gift with a picture of each of the grandkids. On one side I displayed one of Jack's favorite picture of that particular grandkid...and the other side I displayed a more recent picture of that grandkid. He LOVED his gift.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment