Friday, February 19, 2010

Cards I've Created

Right out of the gates......I want to start out by saying ...... I'm sorry for the format of this post. I scanned these cards and began having some trouble resizing the photos. So instead of trying to win the battle with the computer.......I'm going to just go ahead and post the photo's the way they scanned and give my disclaimer right up front. Here goes....... This first card is a baby card - using SU paper and stamps, it's easy for me to change the card up for a boy or girl. This is a card I made for a baby shower. I wasn't sure if the couple was having a boy or girl - so I stuck with the traditional color - yellow.
Next I made a Get Well Card. What I love about this design is you can change the stamped image to reflect whatever message you need and still use the design of the card to fit that message. Sweet little card.
Here's a FUN little card that I send out to someone who has supported me (WINK - WINK):
And two cards that are basically the same design........but.....I just used them for two different purposes. One is a baby card........the other is a "let's go have coffee" card.
Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will be sharing some samples of a great little portfolio I created and shared with my BFF for her birthday. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment