Thursday, February 25, 2010

Card Journal Book

Here's a great little book I created to store all my verses for my cards: I used an old Meriter Handbook that I had laying around and covered the front - back and inside with DS. I then started decorating the front with cover chipboard letter and flowers and began embellishing it to reflect ME:
I then turned to the inside and finished decorating it....Made some divider tabs (for birthday - baby - sympathy etc...I made a total of 6-tabs) and called it complete.
This is a FUN little book that I can keep all my verses for my cards in....and when I'm stuck for just the right little saying for a card I've made......WOW.....this is my go to book and I have my verse and card completed.
Thanks for stopping by...hope to see you back tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment