Monday, February 22, 2010

Calendar CD Cases

Here's a FUN little project I made for some of my co-workers back in Madison - and it's using a small CD cases: These little CD cases hold 6 small pieces of Cardstock - which each have a small calendar on the front and along the side of each piece of cardstock is a coordinating piece of cardstock with a small themed punch running along that stripe of cardstock.
I ended up making 10-of these for my co-workers and they displayed them (proudly-I might add) on their desk in their office. With each new year....all you need to do is pull off the previous years calendar and replace it with the new year calendar......WOW...you have a new desktop calendar all ready to go.
Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will have a new creation to share with you! Keep Living Your Dream!