Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday Card Organizer

Today I will be sharing a FUN birthday card organizer that I created for a class I taught several years ago in Madison, Wisconsin. Here is what the front of the organizer looks like: The idea behind this creation was to NOT MISS another birthday! I created this organizer to tuck all the birthday's I was celebrating for each month in an envelope within this organizer and I would have listed the birthday's for that particular month on the front of each envelope. Here is what the month of February looks like......
And here is April.........
The organizer has 13-business sized envelopes (unsealed) which are bound together with two metal rings. This gives it the capacity to expand with all the birthday cards you tuck into each of the envelopes. The envelopes are decorated with different DSP and each have the same 1-31 dated calendar sheets on the front. These 1-31 calendar sheets are where you add the names of the people who are celebrating birthday's. The envelopes act as a holding bin for all your birthday cards until they are needing to be mailed.
Because of this fabulous birhtday card organizer, I DON'T MISS a single birthday. What I try to do is spend some time in December to prepare my organizer for the next year........and that way......I'm not rushing around as the New Year begins with making sure I'm not forgetting anyone birthday. I'm totally organized and I can put my rush into something else......Like PAYING BILLS!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you liked my Birthday Card Organizer. Tomorrow I will be sharing some card samples that I've been working on. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment